- Unlimited support sessions via remote support or self-drop-off/pickup service
- CA-PC-FIX agent will be installed and keep running on your computer to allow error monitoring and remote support.
- Logs and system information might be collected to allow proactive actions against hardware failure, virus attack, update failure.
- Technicians at CA-PC-FIX will have the ability to gain unattended access to the computer remotely for troubleshooting or technical support.
- Software, hardware inventory reports will be available when needed.
- Schedules system updates are managed and backup monitor/alerts are managed.
Not included in Managed services:
- hardware/part cost.
- travel/gas cost.
- shipping fee
- Initial network/domain/printer/user setup
Why managed services.
- Better alignment: Managed services providers (MSPs) are incentivized to spend less active time cleaning up messes, so instead they aim to prevent problems in the first place — the same goal the client has!
- Predictable costs: Set monthly fees to give clients budget clarity.
- Better stability: 24/7 monitoring and proactive maintenance they’re able to quickly respond to issues and head off potential system failures before damage is done.
- Infrastructure upgrade: Rather than simply applying band-aids, MSPs provide clients with more robust and secure IT environments by managing network performance, security, backup, email, helpdesk, and more.
- More affordable than in-house IT: clients get many of the same dedicated capabilities at a fraction of the cost of a full-time team.